Shove Ha'penny Epsilon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helpful Tools and Resources

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bovine

Bovine

Helpful Tools and Resources Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Tools and Resources   Helpful Tools and Resources I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:48 pm

The following are links to helpful resources for the game. Please feel free to post/add to the list.

CR Converter - link to CR Converter to use during times of war. Requires registration. May need to find another converter due to the changes in version 0.3.2. Will revisit as needed.

WikkIkariam - great resource for ships, buildings and more.

Ikariam Boards - message boards for Ikariam with lots of useful info.

Ikariam Library - Another great site for tools and guides.

Ikariam Troop Calculator - Can be used for planning and tracking military expansion and the reduction of your enemies' military. The calculator will determine the gold price and resource cost of the units, their assault and defense values, and generate an estimate of military score the units represent.
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tools and Resources   Helpful Tools and Resources I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am

At this point, I cannot find a CR converter that works with the new game version. I am sure the ones that are already out there will be updated as well at some point. Once that happens and I find out about it I will let you know (unless someone else figures it out first).
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tools and Resources   Helpful Tools and Resources I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 am

Here is a CR converter website. It is approved for use on the ikariam boards AND it does not require you to download Firefox or Greasmonkey:

http://tools.betawarriors.com/ikcrc

Test it out with the barbarian cities on your islands and let me know how it works for you?

I have used this a couple of times now and it worked very well for me... Just took me a while to figure out how to transfer the computer "language" over to ikariam "language".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tools and Resources   Helpful Tools and Resources I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful Tools and Resources
Page 1 of 1