Shove Ha'penny Epsilon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spamming on Epsilon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soupy

Soupy

Spamming on Epsilon Empty
PostSubject: Spamming on Epsilon   Spamming on Epsilon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

OK,

So someone is using my user name and sending messages to other people in the game. If you get a message from me that is asking you to buy something, sell something or to make money.... DO NOT OPEN IT.. I posted this info on the Ikariam Boards and got in trouble for it. I was supposed to use the "ingame reporting system". Hopefully I will not get banned for this.

Uki, You had mentioned you were having similar issues. Please post any concerns on the "ingame reporting system" or "ticket system" for gaming issues. I was informed that this same problem is happening in several server worlds of the game and that it is being resolved. For the moment, the GOs are recommending that anything which does not seem right, do not open it.

Soupy
Back to top Go down

Spamming on Epsilon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shove Ha'penny Epsilon :: ShoHa Epsilon Board :: ShoHa General Forum-
Jump to: