Shove Ha'penny Epsilon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats the big deal about Hideouts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soupy

Soupy

Whats the big deal about Hideouts? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the big deal about Hideouts?   Whats the big deal about Hideouts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 am

A Hideout allows you to to build spies. The higher the level of Hideout, the more spies you can train. The more spies you train the more you can spy on other people and the better success you have. The biggest benefit about Hideouts and spies is that the more spies you have the harder it is for people to spy on your town(s). This makes it more difficult for people to pillage you, because they cannot figure out what they are up against... It is MUCH harder to get any intelligence info on you.

How high should my Hideout level be???
The highest you can get it is level 32. But I reccommend that your Hideout should ALWAYS be the same level or higher as your Town Hall (preferably higher).
Back to top Go down
michag(v)

PostSubject: Re: Whats the big deal about Hideouts?   Whats the big deal about Hideouts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 am

Additionally a level 32 hideout gives you extra points. As long as you have a military force in the game, most players including the top players will leave you alone. It's an insurance policy. Attackers' will look at your offence/defence and the resouces they can pillage. That will decide if they want to attack or not. Is the loss is greater than the gain, they will not attack. This is no guarantee in war, but you will know, as they either send a lot of troops or just a few, to test you. This gives you a chances to bring your reinforcement in, as long as you keep the basic units to defend the first attack.
If I see an active player were the spying risk is 95%, I surely will leave that player alone. If they are inactive, after informing the Diplomat, I might give the latest developed town a shot, just to see what happens. Just to check out the defence Smile

Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the big deal about Hideouts?   Whats the big deal about Hideouts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Thanks for the input michag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the big deal about Hideouts?   Whats the big deal about Hideouts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the big deal about Hideouts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shove Ha'penny Epsilon :: ShoHa Epsilon Board :: ShoHa General Forum-
Jump to: