Shove Ha'penny Epsilon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What buildings should I work on?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soupy

Soupy

What buildings should I work on? Empty
PostSubject: What buildings should I work on?   What buildings should I work on? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:03 am

I get many questions from alliance members asking me "what buildings should I work on?". To be honest, it is just personal preference....

I can tell you what I tried to focus on.

Starting out:
I focused on my Town Hall, Academy and Warehouse initially. I worked on this until all of them where around level 5 or 6 (I also had to do the research in the Academy).
Then I began working on my Barracks, Walls, Embassy, Tavern, Ship yard and Trade Port. So I worked to get those to around level five (while also trying to get my Town Hall, Academy and Warehouse built up).
From here I began work on my Hide Out, and Trading Post. I slowly worked on all my buildings from here until all of them were al least level 10.
Once all of them were around level 10, I began building my Museum, Workshop, Wineries and other optional structures.
After all that is started, I spend my focus on the Town Hall, Hide Out, Walls, Barracks and Ship Yard until they were around level 20 (you dont need to build your Ship Yard past level 16, its a waste of resources). I would need to increase my Warehouse (in order to save up resources) and my Tavern (to keep my people happy) as I continued to build.

I did not develop my first colony until the Town Hall in my "Capital" was at level 15. Most people build faster than me, but I usually take my time.

Hope this helps. I continued to build my Hideout as fast as I could and I tried to always keep it one or more levels higher than my Town Hall.

If anyone has any other advice on this topic, please feel free to add some information.
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

What buildings should I work on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What buildings should I work on?   What buildings should I work on? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:33 am

Forgot to let you know that if you want to have more than six colonies (plus your home city), you will need two Warehouses per city in order to build the palaces to a high enough level.
Back to top Go down

What buildings should I work on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shove Ha'penny Epsilon :: ShoHa Epsilon Board :: ShoHa General Forum-
Jump to: