Shove Ha'penny Epsilon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guest Sign In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soupy

Soupy

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:11 am

So I log on here everyday. Many times more than once a day. And I see guests on the webpage everyday. Take a moment to post your game name on this topic page and give us your opinion of the site. What could we do better? What did you like?

Thanks for visiting,

Soupy
Leader of ShoHa
Back to top Go down
Freddyfl

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Just a general message   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:13 am

Hi there, my name is Freddyflogsalot and am a new player to Ikariam, I followed the link from Gladiatus where I play on a few servers.
This game looked interesting so thought I would give it a try, and am enjoying it.
I have made a couple of friends on my Island already and was advised by them to look for an order to join as the ones that they are in have pretty high level/point requirements to join.
So here I am lol, I have played Travian on a couple of servers before, but after a couple of years the novelty wore off, and there are always the premium players who build quick on a new server and bash the mud out of anyone in their way so became tedious when all the hard work was taken over by someone as things were looking good.
But so far it seems good here and planning on sticking around for a while, I don't know if I would be suitable for your order as a noob, but worth a try hey?
The other thing I realise is placement so my co-ordinates are 41:65 if that is anywhere near any of you guys.
Cheers, Freddy.
Back to top Go down
Freddyfl

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:22 am

lol, after further reading, I guess I best lookat getting an embassy first hey before trying to apply to a guild Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dennis P

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi Freddy,

I have just sent you some resources to help you along.
Once you get your Embassy up and running, we will be pleased to welcome you aboard as a member.

Cheers,
Dennis P
Back to top Go down
Freddyfl

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks for that! My embassy is going and i sent an application through yesterday, but There is no message in my outbox so was just wondering if it actually got to you guys Question
Back to top Go down
Dennis P

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm

It probably has, mate.
Because we are spead all over the world, the one who actions this might still be asleep, lol.
Won't be long and you will be welcomed, trust me.
Dennis P
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:09 pm

DIDO for everything that DennisP said. Let us know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Freddyfl

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Thanks guys, the first thing I would like you to do, is to delete my registration from this forum, as the email account I used has buggered up and i cant access it!!!
Bloody emails!
I will re-register with a new email address and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 am

Lol, disregard that last post, i figured it out! Bloody spelling!
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 am

Soupy's Love for ShoHa:

I am still here if anyone needs anything. Someone shoot me a message from time to time if I can help with anything. Will send a postcard later. Take Care everyone and have a happy new year.

Love,
Soupy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am

Thought I would drop a line and see how everyone is doing. I am good... Have found another home while on "walk-about". Working with NWA for a while. But dont worry, if you need anything (resources, help, whatever) just ask.

Soupy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guest Sign In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Sign In   Guest Sign In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Sign In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shove Ha'penny Epsilon :: ShoHa Epsilon Board :: ShoHa Visitor's Forum-
Jump to: