Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How many Troops do I need?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soupy

PostSubject: How many Troops do I need?   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 am

This again is personal preference...

I would recommend building troops as soon as possible. But, I would only keep 10-20 troops in your city if you are a new player starting out. And go with troops you can truely afford to maintain. I tried to build the most expensive troops when I first started and went bankrupt trying to maintain them. I then had to disband most of them to be able to make money and resources. Be patient, you will get to the point where you can have a slew of different types of troops.

If you are not a really aggressive type; Spearmen, Swordsmen and Slingers are great to start out with. eventually I would try to get some Archers as your research levels increase.

When you have built up your town and have enough resources and gold, I would suggest going to Hoplites for the defense of your towns.

When you have large towns (level 20 and above) and you have done enough reasearch; I would consider a mix of troops for you towns defense (Hoplites, Archers, Spearmen, etc).

Just PLEASE remember. Only get enough troops you can afford and still have your city/town make money and resources for you.

Again, If anyone would like to add another opinion or info, please feel free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many Troops do I need?
Page 1 of 1