Shove Ha'penny Epsilon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cultural Treaties needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dennis P

Cultural Treaties needed Empty
PostSubject: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 am

Anyone needing A Cultural Treaty exchange?
I have a couple of spare places that need filling in my Museums.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all.

Dennis P

What is a Cultural Trade Treaty? Well just keep reading...

Cultural Goods (Trade) Treaty
Before you can enter into a cultural goods treaty you have to research Cultural Exchange (Science) and must have at least one museum. Now you can enter into a cultural goods treaty with any other player as long as their also have a museum. For each treaty you receive one cultural good that you can exhibit in your museum. Every exhibit increases the satisfaction level of the citizens in your town.

Tip: You can only enter into as many cultural goods treaties as the museum expansion stage. Multiple museums on different colonies will be added. Furthermore you can only exhibit as many cultural goods in your museum as the number of expansion stages for that museum.
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:28 am

I still have four spaces left for cultural treaties as well if anyone needs one.
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:48 pm

I have space for six cultural treaties. If I already have one with you, I cannot make another treaty.
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Iv'e got three spaces for Cultural Trade treaties. Anyone that I dont have one with already, it's first come first serve. If you dont already know this, they help keep your towns people happy.
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:43 am

Still have room for Cultural Trade Treaties. If I dont have one with you already, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 am

Just built my 1st museum, was wondering if anyone had any spaces left to trade with? it is in my town Kalgoorlie (42:65) and is only at level 1 atm.
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

level 2 in museum now up and running for those with any spare rare artefacts that you would like me to show my minions!
Back to top Go down
michag(v)

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 am

Hi
I got 1 CT (cultural Treatry) free
Thanks
Michag
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:59 am

I also have 1 CT free. If I dont already have a treaty with you, just let me know and its yours.
Back to top Go down
uki

uki

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

6 CT's available
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Got this message from the Diplomat of AKA. She is requesting help for her alliance, looking for CT agreements with players. Just do a search for the names she has listed and you should be able to send messages that way in order to request CT agreements with them. Its a great opportunity to make friends and hopefully lead to other agreements between our alliances.

Hello again Sir Soupy

I enjoyed you message and would like to establish a mutual friendship with ShoHa with the exchange of cultural goods.
I know for a fact
Miki2 needs some
and I need I think 1 or 2
Stevie G
and
Captain Falcon

Hope to establish some wonderful culture traits with you and your alliance Smile

love
Ane-chan
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:43 am

Got 6 CTs up for grabs if anyone wants em... Just contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:23 am

3CTs available. Shoot me a message in game if you need one (and dont already have one with me).
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Have 6 CTs available for anyone that needs them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Treaties needed   Cultural Treaties needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cultural Treaties needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shove Ha'penny Epsilon :: ShoHa Epsilon Board :: ShoHa General Forum-
Jump to: