Shove Ha'penny Epsilon

Welcome!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wondering about tips for building up armies fast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sayel0

PostSubject: Wondering about tips for building up armies fast   Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Was wondering if there are any tips about building a large army in the shortest amount of time. From my brief time with MIFFD, I noticed that I couldn't build fast enough to keep up with the battles. I thought upgrading my barracks and shipyards would help, but I'm still slow.

I suppose spreading out upgraded barracks and shipyards through out my towns would help.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soupy

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tips for building up armies fast   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 pm

The only thing I can suggest is building in small groups of troops. If you try to build a large number of troops in one big batch it will take forever. With the coming of version4 the gamers made it that way. All troops are built first and then you can use them. In the older version you could build a huge number of troops and as one troop was built it went into your army that moment.

Depending on how big your levels are on your barracks, the more "groups" of troops you can build. The other thing is that the higher the level is of your barracks, the faster it will build troops.

The other thing you can do is build troops from more than one site. The bad part to this is that now you need to move troops around to get them all together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wondering about tips for building up armies fast
Page 1 of 1